A small number of infants and toddlers enrolled in each of the Commonwealth’s Early Intervention Programs demonstrate complex and extensive developmental and medical/health needs. Regional Consultation Programs have been developed to provide enhanced services to these children and their families.
Criterion sponsors the Central Region Consultation Program (CRCP). Located in Milford, the CRCP serves the early intervention and child care programs of the Central Region of Massachusetts in an effort to build community capacity for inclusion of infants and toddlers with complex needs. Services provided by the CRCP include; child specific clinical consultation, resource and referral information, equipment loan, and support and training for both families and providers.
The CRCP is funded by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. There is no cost to families or community programs for these services.
To receive the services of the CRCP, children must be enrolled in one of the following Early Intervention Programs:
- Community Health Link Lipton EIP – Leominster
- Criterion – Valley EIP – Milford
- Criterion - Wachusett EIP – Gardner
- Criterion Worcester EI Network – Worcester
- Kennedy Donovan Center – Southbridge
- Pernet Family Health Service EIP – Worcester
- South Bay Early Childhood EIP – Worcester
- Thom Worcester Area EI – Worcester
The CRCP is located at:
Criterion Child Enrichment
345 Fortune Blvd
Milford, MA 01757
(508) 473-3422 ext. 322